Our rates are determined by dynamic pricing, a model that refers to aligning the price of tee times in real-time based on various factors such as demand, time of day, day of the week, weather and other market conditions. Similar to your experience in booking a flight or hotel or buying tickets to a concert or sporting event, this means that the price of a tee time can change depending on when you want to play and how popular that time is with other golfers.
With rates changing daily, this buying experience helps you pick the date, time and price that best suits your needs. To receive the best rates, we highly encourage you to book in advance online at cbcpgolf.com.
GROUPS + STAY & PLAY PACKAGES
Stay & Play packages are available at Covered Bridge & Champions Pointe Golf Clubs with our local hotels partners. Stay & Play packages include one night’s lodging at your hotel, 18 holes of golf with a cart at either golf course, complimentary range balls, and taxes.
BECOME A MEMBER
Covered Bridge and Champions Pointe offers the most, exciting, flexible, and affordable golf memberships in all of golf, which can include two championship golf courses, Covered Bridge and Champions Pointe.
TEE TIME POLICY
- Tee times for non-members can be made up to 10 days in advance.
- Tee times for Single Memberships, Family-Dual Memberships, Corporate Members, Masters and Colonial members can be made up to 21 days in advance.
- To reserve a tee time, a credit card number is required to guarantee the tee time.
- Minimum 2 players to reserve a tee time.
- Winter Golf will be on a “Weather Permitting” basis and Tee times are required at all times.
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance.
- A valid driver’s license is required to operate a golf cart.
- Lessee is responsible for all damages to golf cart.
- Only two riders per cart at all times.
- Rain checks will only be issued if course is closed due to inclement weather.
DRESS CODE POLICY
- Tank tops, half shirts, sleeveless shirts (men), cut-off shorts, gym trunks, shirts without a collar (men) are not permitted.
- Ladies sleeveless shirts must have a collar.
- Only Soft Spike shoes are allowed on the course.
- Outing fees will be charged to groups of 16 players or more.
- Must have a credit card and contract to guarantee the tee times.
- Deposits are required to hold a date. The amount of deposit will depend on group size.
- We require 72 players to have a shotgun start.
- Champions Pointe will be happy to provide menus and make catering arrangements for each group. All beverages must be purchased from Champions Pointe.
- Indiana state law mandates that no alcoholic beverages may be brought onto a licensed account; therefore, no coolers are permitted.